First of all, they are arriving via the Megabus. Round-trip from Indianapolis to Minneapolis (one pole to the other) their bus tickets are just around $100 (total for both of them)!!
- MICKY'S DINER (St. Paul) famous diner in several movies.
- CANDYLAND (St. Paul) a great little candy store!
- FAMOUS DAVE'S Pit BBQ (Minneapolis - Uptown) Great BBQ in a really fun part of time with lots of cute little shops!
- THE BAD WAITRESS (Minneapolis)
This diner is right across the street from our church, it lives up to its name! Its funny so check it out!
- THE MALL OF AMERICA (Bloomington)
We could spend a whole day here!! It is huge!!
- MINNEHAHA FALLS (Minneapolis) this is beautiful! Maybe we can rent one of those 4 person bikes!
- MILL CITY MUSEUM - WALKING TOURS (Minneapolis, historic St. Anthony) Not sure if the museum sounds great but the walking tours sound cool looks like there is one on Fri and Sat
- THE WALKER ART CENTER (Minneapolis) We haven't been yet but is supposed to be a really cool art museum with special outdoor art and an artists putt putt course!
- COMO ZOO, CONSERVATORY, AND BUTTERFLY GARDEN (St. Paul) This is free zoo, the butterfly garden is super fun!
- LYNDALE ROSE GARDEN (Minneapolis) We went here the other day! It was beautiful. It is next to a park where there are outdoor concerts most nights!
- THE GLOBAL MARKET (Minneapolis) A couple of blocks from our house there are fun restaurants and shops along with concerts!
- LAKE CALHOUN (Minneapolis) One of our favorite lakes near-by has a beach boat rental!! and a good view of the city